My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 31, 2010

swagga like us...

So...in this post I got to give a shout out to my friends; because after this weekend I've realized how much i've been blessed with the friends I'm surrounded with. I really have had a great time this weekend, and realized how much I do miss my AZ peeps.


Also, I've learned and been amazed by how much I have grown up since I graduated in 2008!
"Changes come, but where they go you never know"-Jordin Sparks


For sure I've seen my far share of change within these 2 years. I've had friends leave on missions, gained friendships, lost friendships, and seen friends transition into new stages of life. Pretty much since 2008, I've become a new person. I guess thats the most exciting part about growing up, is being able to see where you were not only a year but maybe 6 months ago.
I've encountered many tricky trials, amazing adventures, and fun friendships! I guess I wanted to write this post to tell all my friends how much I love them, and all they do for me. I could give a shout out to each and every one of you, but i'd be here all night. You know who you are, whether we talk now or not, you have truly made a forever impact in my life, made me the person I am today. Thank you!










No comments:

Post a Comment