My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, July 9, 2010

On your mark get set go!

So, i caved...I'm writing a blog. I can't guarentee i'll be 100% about keeping up with this, but hey why not?! i'm curious to see who actually reads and comments on this. :)

BEFORE UTAH
.My Amazing family.
Memorial weekend at the Cabin
.Happy Birthday to me!.
Ashley.Matt.Ashely
.Last day of work.
Dan, Eli, "E"
But moving to Utah has for sure changed me for the better! I love it here. Yes I do miss AZ. not the heat of course but friends and family. There are times I wish I could just pop home and say hi. See my dog, siblings and parents. I miss that the most, being able to talk to my mom and dad one on one after work and what not. But hey I guess it was time to grow up, take the jump, pursue the dream I've had since I was a little girl. Now I know what you're thinking. Nichelle really your dream was to move to Utah?? haha. Well yes and no. If you know me I come from a family that when its football season my entire house will shut down for a game. The 3 F's come to play. food.friends.football! haha. At least that's how i like to veiw it during the glorious months of football season.

.Jenna and I at Battle creek falls.
Well, so far here in Utah I've met some pretty amazing people, ventured into many crazy fun things, experienced life of college. haha. I'm anxious to see what the future months have in store. It is pretty exciting to think about. I mean I did 3 semesters at community college after high school, but I know its not the same as living in a real college town. I've accomplished pretty awesome stuff!

.Mate' Night.
"A Yummy Spanish Tea"

Bonfires, Fugitive, hiking, movies, biking, waterfalls, fireworks and much more! Just to name a few of what my Utah life is.
.Tumble Gym.Sumo Amanda & Nichelle

I have to say starting this thing was tough. Like choosing a stinkin name!! I wanted to be creative and I like to think myself as a pretty creative person, but if I have to force myself honestly its like my mind gets wiped clean! what the heck. So this morning I sat at my computer trying to think of a stinkin name! searched online tried to find something that was me. Maybe use nicknames?? naw...I mean I have friends and family that have genius names, at least to me they're catchy. so how am I supposed to compete with that! haha. Then i figured why not turn to the trusty itunes! Stuck it on random and looked at all the titles.
1. Rooftops and Invitations-Dashboard confessional
2. I'm actual- the format
3. Whatever I Feel Like- Napoleon Dynamite
4. This Ride-the Starting line
5. Dreaming a Reality- Senses Fail
6. When I Grow Up- Pussycat dolls
7. Five Minutes to Midnight-Boys like girls
8. Times like These-foo fighters
9. Looks Like they were Right-LIT
10. Yesterday's Feelings- The Used
so not too bad right?? the title of my blog Something I Call Personality is a song by New Found Glory. I thought there were some lines that were decent; and that is how I got the blog name!


Anyways, I hope that my posts can be as entertaining as my life is...

2 comments:

  1. So excited that you have a blog!! I've felt like you've moved to another country and don't know you anymore. *sniff* I miss my Chelle. Can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND, I must love you the most since I was first to comment AND your first follower!! :)

    ReplyDelete