My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 9, 2011

"everyday I'm shufflin"

Yeah. its may....
you know what that means! 
My birthday! 
i'm turning 21 soon! WHOO! ha.
Even though I will not be doing the typical 21 things, I think I can still celebrate it, just in a more responsible way. ;)
 Life certainly has been transforming that's for sure. I mean a year ago I was preparing to move to Provo, UT. Last summer was incredible! I love everyone that I met, and miss them all! :) Being back in AZ, I will be experiencing the awesome 115 degree heat. I missed out on that last year, a long with the wicked monsoons. haha. But I'm anxious to see what my now age 21-Arizona summer will be like. hopefully some fun pictures will be popping up on here.
So far... I've had some pretty fun memories so I'm guessing its going to be yet again another fun summer! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment