My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 28, 2011

21 and Invincible!


WHOO!
MAY 27th, 2011
was yesterday...
which meant...
Happy Birthday to ME!
21!!!
Being LDS not much you can do...haha. So this is what my alcohol free day looked like:
  • Got my License flipped
  • I saw Kung Fu Panda 2 with my sisters!
  • A nice chill afternoon at home, and dinner with my padre
  • Bowling with some great people.
The day before, I went to dinner with my whole family at Texas roadhouse and yes got a YEE HAW on the saddle followed by cheesecake and strawberries! YUM!Then the weekend before I went to the drive in and saw Pirates 4, I loved the movie!

Yeah, it's been a nice birthday! I got a lot of birthday wishes, thank you Facebook and also to the nice text messages and phone calls, thanks to all!! :) 

But its been a pretty successful year thus far. 21 opens a lot of doors up for me, and I can't wait to see where life takes me this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment