My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Birthday MOM!

So I am a slacker big time!! My mom's birthday was on Tuesday just so we're clear. I did a birthday Post for my Dad on his Birthday back in September and I knew I just had to do one for my mom. But because I'm a slacker on my Blog I failed to get it done on the correct day! haha. so here it is two days later...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Birthday dinner last year.
(Mc Grath's fish house)
My First Birthday!
Happy Birthday to my WONDERFUL mother! She is the greatest example to me. She is my best friend, I am grateful for the amazing communication we have. I love the fact that she is the first one that I want to tell all my giggly girly moments too, and I love that I can sit on the floor in her sewing room and talk for hours as she works on projects! I love that any experience I have she can relate it to a book she has read, she's a bit of a bookworm! haha. She truly is the best and I love her! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha. sniffle. Thanks Nichelle my beautiful daughter! I feel the same way. I will miss the day we won't be able to chat as we do now (I don't know when that will be but I know it's coming.) Your a valiant daughter of God and I love everything about you.

    ReplyDelete