My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, August 19, 2010

"when i'm happy when Nichelle Comes home"

(title as said by kristen)

So I arrived back in AZ at 7:30. and boy I am happy to be back.

Now i'm going to answer the question of the day.

"why did you move back?"
-couldn't hack it??

<<<NO THAT'S NOT THE REASON>>>

Well, the big issue was money, lets just say the money made at JCP wasn't going to cut it, for the bills I have. Plus school was another issue for me. a lot of brick walls hit, first the community college credits I had didn't even make a dent at UVU. So basically I was starting all over; a giant waste! Then the financial side of school was an issue too, everytime I'd go to get money or a loan it would take forever to get processed or just wouldn't happen.
So last thursday I made the decision, yeah I need to go home. After this started forming doors opened back in AZ.I was able to get my old job-but be promoted to a higher position. Plus I was able to get back into school easier.The only thing I didn't want to leave in Utah was my friends. I have had an AMAZING summer! One that goes right up there with my 2007 summer! AMAZING.

 I know I moved up to Utah for a reason, I sure learned alot and I guess its going to take time to see what will become of these decisions...

Arriving home.
I was greeted by my cousins and brother. All who smelled like stinky boys but I didn't care it was great to see them.

Next walking into the house was insane!

Betty, attcked, well jumped on my from excitement. I've never seen her get so happy like that. haha. She had my attention for a good 10 min to calm her down. Then hugs to the family.

but this post is for my youngest sister KRISTEN.
She is one hilarious girl. I wish there was a video camera that followed her around because she says and does the most random /funny things! haha.

Tonight she walked around with a dr pepper box on her head because she was shy...haha. I don't know how to describe my darling sister, she definately keeps all of us laughing.

I'm happy to be home. We'll see what this time around in AZ will be like what adventures and Shinanigans I get into! :)

to my UTAH friends.
I love you. miss you.
and will never forget you!
Love,
Your navajo!

1 comment: