My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blog it.

So here I am, the first week of my 4th semester of college.

So far, So good.
My classes seem pretty chill, and easy going. I'm taking:
Sociology through Film
Contemporary Cinema
Geology: Environment and Natural Disasters
History of Native Americans

My film classes are fun because they're back to back so I get to watch and talk about movies for a good 3 hours. I'm really interested to see what kind of things I'll write about for my sociology class, the movies that are on our list are very interesting, movies that I've seen plenty of times; so I guess we'll see.

Tuesday night I started talking to my family about my classes, and my parents asked why I was taking the History of Native Americans, so I told them,
-"Well I wanted to meet more natives and what not, plus learn more about other cultures, but the problem I faced was everyone in my class is...well NOT native. I'm the only one. So that plan went out the door."
(Zack starts laughing and says)
-"Well duh there aren't any Natives in that class, the REAL natives already know about their history!"
Then as always my family starts crackin up laughing. I totally walked into that one. so oh well I'll be the minority in the class, literally.

This time around I actually want to be serious about this, get my grades up and actually graduate with honors for once. Wish me luck. I also want to get done with community college ASAP, I feel so behind because alot of my friends are starting to graduate with their associates, and I had to take the long route. haha.

What's next after CGCC??

Most likely ASU. I know I know "What happened to BYU? Well as much as I would love to go, I really enjoy my job, and I have a good thing going here in AZ, an opportunity to have a career, So I want to get in as much experience as I can. I have people well my Supervisor James who is pushing for me to go to Grand Canyon University here in Phoenix, but NO WAY!

So here I go, starting another chapter in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment